</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<tr><th>The bad</th>

<tr><th>Promotes government schooling</th>

<tr><td>"We must do better for our children’s education, as class sizes continue to increase and teachers continue to leave the profession. Here are my ideas to improve education in Utah:

Supporting Teachers and Local Control

Teachers choose to teach because they want to make a difference in our children’s lives, but too often legislators interfere. I will give Utah educators the support, resources and respect they deserve, while empowering locally-elected school boards to account for student success. We need smaller class sizes and competitive salaries to attract and retain teachers who inspire.

Career Preparation

An education has never been more important for personal prosperity and self sufficiency, and we need to ensure our schools prepare our kids for the modern economy. This requires better collaboration between education and business leaders. As your representative, I will work to provide our children with the skills they will need to be productive citizens after graduation, such as expanded internship opportunities and career counseling."

<tr><th>Believes that children's mental health issues should be solved by government schools instead of the through the family.</th>

<td>"Mental Health

Our kids are struggling in school, and not just academically. Utah’s youth suicide rate has tripled in the last 10 years, and suicide, depression, anxiety, and addiction issues are becoming more prevalent throughout Utah. I will work to improve mental health and behavioral health services in our schools. We have lost too many of our kids, and this can’t continue. We must do better. "

<tr><th>Wants to use restrictive laws for vehicles, and spend more tax dollars to reduce pollution.  Wants more electric vehicles which indirectly create more pollution than gasoline vehicles</th>

</tbody>
</table>

Joomla Templates: by JoomlaShack